Thursday, November 13, 2008

Project now on Google Code


I was introduced to using Google Code recently by my fellow graduate student Niels. Before, I didn't know how awesome it was... but now I know. I had always looked through it and knew that open source projects were hosted there but I never knew how easy it was to make your own project and interface svn with it. I am excited about being able to continuously back up my work as I make changes to it. The source browsing feature is absolutely amazing. The other features such as the wiki I may never use, but I appreciate them.

My new Google Code project: minerswarm

I added pretty much all code (python scripts mostly), data (results, swarm position data) and papers (LaTeX source, PDFs, images, etc.) that have to do with my dissertation research.

No comments:

Post a Comment